how to edit Client lv 150?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to edit or add items in this client (Client lv 150) ?
when i tried to hex the client it was hard.

please help. :sad_1:

Reaction score
only with hex u never take it ><
u need realoc the ofset of "0" exp "lvl1" exp "lvl 80" "max lvl" u can make it in hex but i never take the offset in hex... its hard to explain ... but i need some debuger .. like pe explorer .. find exp table and realoc =p its easy... u can make same to item table ... map table... skill... and more =x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think the first thing you need to do is to unpack it
XD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Firstly, depending on the level 150 client you're refering to, it is indeed packed. You will need to unpack it. This can be done by viewing the program under hex and searching for the packer's signature which is generally located near the top. You can then google for an unpacker for the program in question. However, a good bit of unpackers fail. You can use Olly to manually unpack. I personally am not very adept with Olly, so I have no suggestions, but there are plenty of examples on the net which may guide you in the correct direction, i.e:

After unpacking it, you must disable the exe's checksum for items. If I recall correctly, a good portion of these exe's have it disabled already.

Now, you can either move the entire item table, which is not what I recommend doing, or you can simple copy it and make another one. If you choose to move the entire table, you'll need to update a lot more pointers than you would if you simply made a copy and had it located towards the bottom. Pointers will still need to be updated mind you, but it's easier to do it that way. In fact, it's likely that the server.exe you're using has the item table at the bottom already.

Unfortunately, I do not know specific offsets or what pointers to update specifically so all I can do is provide general information in this case.

Whenever you add a new item, it must be added both client-side AND server-side. This applies to XP as well.

Good luck.

Back