Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to edit mu S18-2-2 Box of Kundun 5.xml file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recently, while playing MU-S18, I researched and found that after setting the dropped equipment from Data EventItemBag 007- Box of Kundun 1. xml (Gold+1 Treasure Chest) to... 0011- Box of Kundun 5.xml (Gold+5 Treasure Chest), I found that the dropped equipment in the game was not the equipment I configured, and after a long time of tossing, it still didn't work. Do you Miracle Gods know how to set the dropped equipment for the Gold Treasure Chest? Please give me more guidance, Thank you.
{191777CD-4056-4c47-8E3C-8BC0D38CDE8D} - How to edit mu S18-2-2 Box of Kundun 5.xml file? - RaGEZONE Forums

For example, in the picture above, I set the+1 Gold Treasure Chest to only drop necklaces and rings, but in the game, other equipment will still be dropped if it is invalid. I'm not sure if there are other files that can be set, please give me some guidance.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
i think the files are too new and the coding and structure is still kind of experimental so its better to ask devemu directly about this, or spend alot of time trying to change/remove/add values so it works and the item that drop is correct, quesiton, why u dont take example from other drop like box of luck or heart of love same structure and values to box +1/2/3/4/5 ? do other drops work?

Upvote 0
Back