Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to edit .tmb files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have try to edit .dds and .tga file by converting it to jpg to edit in photoshop. but when i finish to change the color of its weapon. and save then convert it .. and convert again to .hpk file.
why is it that nothing is chnge to those i edited.

so that i wanted to edit .tmb file but i dont know HOW. ?

can someone can give me guide or small tip. for my first step.

PLS . .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the tmb file cannot be edited as of yet unless you are willing to pay $1000 for the script. it can be imported using 3ds max but, cannot be exported back to a tmb file from there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol you can open tmb file using blender with free script here in ragezone

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it is a waste of time. even though you can edit the file you cannot save it as a tmb file again for the game to read. if you won't listen to me then you will have to figure it out for yourself. good luck and good bye

Reaction score
Its impossible to edit tmb files using blender . even you have the script you cant export it, if you want to change the design i suggest edit the .dds files and .tga files and encrypt it back to your .hpk file and so on

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry sir, can you help me to tell you how to change the dds files into file HPK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fauziaif, after finishing your editing for DDS files you will find there a .csv file, use hpk2files.exe and press on files>hpk and select the .csv files and that way you can convert dds to hpk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fauziaif, after finishing your editing for DDS files you will find there a .csv file, use hpk2files.exe and press on files>hpk and select the .csv files and that way you can convert dds to hpk

can you give me a link to download the software? (( files>hpk )) thanks before sir

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir can i ask why is that when i try to convert files to hpk. it says file not found ? .. why sir?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back