• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to enable Season Pass

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't got this setup personally (I usually just give it to myself via ID method), but I assume you are trying to activate this in your Cash Shop? So have you checked the Cash shop .xml's?
0623387963b44b2d8ca4e3adf481f7a4 - How to enable Season Pass - RaGEZONE Forums

As I am guessing you would need to both set up the dates, enable it, then do the same in the Cash Shop (where players in the retail version would buy it typically, if thats your goal), and then finally .dbss update to get it synced into the client. Mostly thinking out aloud here, so apologies if this isnt helpful lol.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back