Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HOW to FIX BUG POT in GP and TFN CABAL

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anybody have some problem with MP pot lvl2 in client GP_CABAL and tfn_cabal? when we buy it, your game will close to login menu.
Somebody know how to fix it with gp dan tfn client? Help..

Master Summoner
Reaction score
anybody have some problem with MP pot lvl2 in client GP_CABAL and tfn_cabal? when we buy it, your game will close to login menu.
Somebody know how to fix it with gp dan tfn client? Help..

You cant fix it, and no body else right now. just wait to official solution in darkxl sticky thread and stop open 9999 threads.

Thank u.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
in that only decryp file, don't understand for what that file.. Can you explain to me?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
maybe clust3r know how to fix it but now he very busy make website for cabal... maybe we must ask him for fix this pot lvl2 bug....

Upvote 0
Reaction score
spare yourself the headache and try to download another client combination to cross check. more often than not, your case is client related as we have near identical servers.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hahaha, the solution have post in front section.. Good job... Just only premium inventory slot 4 not resolve... How????

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
zzzz, it's hint from him, it's make me know how to syncronize your server with your client. Read more detail... you'll find it...

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
zzzz, it's hint from him, it's make me know how to syncronize your server with your client. Read more detail... you'll find it...

Can you tell me where to change the numbers to fix the potions and another bugged items? i'm too lazy for find it myself.. XD

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i search for a few day and sleep for a few hour only, open all post and search in entire post, and after that someone post that fix, and give a hint, that make me happy and help me a lot. Why you so lazy... No body will help you anymore if you are so lazy.... In this forum almost all people have his problem with his server and they not lazy, they try to ask some one give a hint only like me, not beg him for give me his job... Just want need help...

Upvote 0
Back