Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Legend of Mir 2 How to Fix Bugs and Customize Mir2 Server

Reaction score
hey im kinda noobeh at writting servers etc, just setup up this server and runs fine,

found few bugs and was wonderin how actually do u sort out bugs like rewrite them etc, and how do u write ur own mir2 client and also the max lvl u can get is 500 how do u change this

many thanx

Virus

one more thing

wanna put this online for my mates so what ip goes where lol thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
k you cant really rewrite these exe's (i dont release sourcecodes), at lomcn there is a sourcecode available but it is VERRY VERRY VERRY buggy and incomplete :p
max level is 65k+ not 500 although tbh i'd never even consider doing anythng to help servers which focus on anything beyond lvl 60-70 :p(hate high exp)

if you report bugs i'd be happy to fix tho

also there's an easy way to solve all the ip problems: put EVERYTHING to 127.0.0.1 and use the ini file i attached here for your client and replace the ip's there

Reaction score
ok thats ok cheers neways, well as i said i cant get past lvl 500(for gm only) i dont like h/r myself so..... when u type @addgamepoint it adds gamegold instead of gamepoints, and there is no @addgamegold function, also how do u get gmpets?

holy deva(only pet ive tried) looses the owners name after a while goes from HolyDeva(VirUs) to just HolyDeva
thats only 2 so far cheers

cheers td

Last edited:
Reaction score
lol you tried using the summons instead of making it a pet?(doesnt work that way)
also i didnt really consider gamegold and gamepoint codes/didnt really focus on that yet (didnt know it's that important :p)

Back