• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to fixed server connection failed in Jam RAN ONline Server Files?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1 - How to fixed server connection failed in Jam RAN ONline Server Files? - RaGEZONE Forums Please help me. How can I fixed that? :?: Can share the Server files without error that can I change IP only? ...... if the error is server files :thumbup: please help me sir mam :(:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My lan IP is 192.168.1.238 ....... that is a static lan ip i used to without exchanging every day that change the lan ip...

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I use the ramispo server files ...... without channel 2 i use....... mcx I tried it but still it doesnt work.... truly

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Do you have a Router?

Your problem is like mine, What kind of Modem do you have? Can you explain?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Router: R402M
Modem: Zyxel
When I other Tried to connect on the game In channel have a Server Connection Failed then CFG,ServerFiles and more complete but Server Connection Failed always what I shall do to fixed? I port forward it also.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
your server's pc is slow. try upgrade it instead.

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
your server's pc is slow. try upgrade it instead.

Sorry for my Answer Bro. But this is not the right Answer or suggestion. I want to tell you I have Only Dual core 3.3Ghz and 3GB Memory, Like I said in my previous thread same like this, Why I fixed my problem without upgrading my system specs.

All you have to do is to check your Modem IP's, Portforward this port from 1 to 65000 and try, if the problem still not solved use another Router, Modem Router + Another Router Portforward again the Ports you need after this Clone the Mac Address Mac Address of Modem Router or Modem to Another Router, Use this IP in CFG and Ran IP Intercepteror, open your CMD type ipconfig the IP will come up.

Sorry about this Bro Acruno.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry for my Answer Bro. But this is not the right Answer or suggestion. I want to tell you I have Only Dual core 3.3Ghz and 3GB Memory, Like I said in my previous thread same like this, Why I fixed my problem without upgrading my system specs.

All you have to do is to check your Modem IP's, Portforward this port from 1 to 65000 and try, if the problem still not solved use another Router, Modem Router + Another Router Portforward again the Ports you need after this Clone the Mac Address Mac Address of Modem Router or Modem to Another Router, Use this IP in CFG and Ran IP Intercepteror, open your CMD type ipconfig the IP will come up.

Sorry about this Bro Acruno.

don't be offended but that is still slow. I have quad core with 8gb memory server and still slow. sometimes it restarts, sometimes my clients can't connect. even though i use lan cables for offline testing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
don't be offended but that is still slow. I have quad core with 8gb memory server and still slow. sometimes it restarts, sometimes my clients can't connect. even though i use lan cables for offline testing.

Because in his case. he run a server in 1 field so list CPU Usage and Lag.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm not saying mine :lol: :lol:

I think you don't experience what I experience ^^

no offense but porting is very easy in different ways. and i didn't use Ran IP Intercepteror.
that's why i didn't experienced what you experienced.

I'll give a little advice for everyone: Keep calm and learn all fails, identify and use scientific method.
If no errors in software, go to hardware. If no errors in hardware, go to peopleware.

Upvote 0
Back