Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

How to increase Dmg mob [Episode 8]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how to increase dmg mob cos so hard attack ...... how to reduce dmg mob give medium dmg

thnks

if u dont know how to... then stop ur project, coz its hard to explain everything to u.

Upvote 0
Go to Mobs.scp and there you can change any value of any mob you want.
Code:
[Mobs]	MoveSpeed	ChasSpeed	Property	AttkPattern	Aggressive	Cooperate	Escape	Attack	Scale	FindCount	FindInterval	MoveInterval	ChasInterval	AlertRange	Limt0Range	Limt1Range	LEV	EXP	HP	Defense	[COLOR="#FF0000"]AttacksR[/COLOR]	DefenseR	HPRechagR	Interval1	[COLOR="#FF0000"]PhyAttMin1[/COLOR]	PhyAttMax1	Reach1	Range1	Group1	Stance1	Interval2	[COLOR="#FF0000"]PhyAttMin2	PhyAttMax2[/COLOR]	Reach2	Range2	Group2	Stance2	Boss
I set the color RED on wich columns you must do your edit.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure if you wanted to increase mob damage or damage from the player to mobs, but yeah, you can either edit the mobs' damage values in Data\Mobs.scp (in your server files) or, if you prefer an easier method, simply up your stats a bit, to mimic resets.

To do that, head over to your database server management studio (or equivalent). Open database Server01, table dbo.cabal_character_table, right-click it and pick "edit top 200 rows", then look for the character(s) whose stats you want to change and simply apply your changes to the columns STR, DEX and INT.

A few notes: don't go overboard since CABAL has a nasty habit of rolling really high values to either negative or zero (try putting too much DEX and say hi to attack rate of 1). I'm not sure what the maximum values are, but I've used a Wizard with 50k STR/DEX and 100k INT and everything seems alright. Just experiment until you find a nice value. Every time you change a value in the table rows, press ENTER to apply them (if you use SQL 2008). Oh, and remember to log off your character (character select/server select is enough).

if u dont know how to... then stop ur project, coz its hard to explain everything to u.

I'm not entirely sure what the stance on helping newbies is here on Ragezone, but if you're going to provide off-topic answers refusing to help and encouraging members to give up, you might as well not post. That is not the purpose of a forum. Do us all a favour, and either help people or be silent and let others help.

Upvote 0
helping members? look at all this guy's posts, every post is an question about server, he dont know how to search this forum or is a big idiot?

Upvote 0
Then provide tips for forum searching, preferably pointing to where the answers are; or just don't say anything at all. This forum is already filled enough with senseless natter. I've had to search for the answers to most of my questions, only to have to swim through a sea of endless off-topic whining for this or that reason. It's annoying and immature. That's all I'm saying.

Upvote 0
Back