• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to increase item leven in 97D+99I max is 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys trying to set this up but, i was wondering if it can be done, max level that i can upgrade to is +11 and when i go to the editors, i try to go any higher its success in the editor but in game its only +0 guessing because server files only take up to +11 items is it possible to change that or its best to go and hunt for new files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files of d.a.r.k.s.t.e.a.m 97 + 99 have the ability to edit items to +13, but unfortunately not know a main possessing that quality , and the function is programmed only to +11, so what makes the items from being invisible to others and transparent for one.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back