• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to know if the skill use percent or not %

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi, I want to ask if somebody knows when some buff, upgrade your LP with % or only number. Example

The Yellow Dragon Buff up your strenght by 20%

If I have 100, when I use yellow dragon buff i'm going to have 120, because 100 * 20 / 100 = 20 and 100 + 20 = 120

But the buff Might of Human Martial Artist up your strenght by 8, if u have 100 u are going to have 108.

How do I know when a skill upgrade percent (%) or when it's normal?

PD: I saw something about BUFF_PERCENT, but I look the main source ( client ), and I couldn't find anything.

@Arnie36 a hand plis? Maybe U know how to get that

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yeah, I know, anyway Thks for the help.

One last thing, Arnie did u know why my server get crash when I compile it with Release mode? I mean I get some bug with NtlDatabase.lib, is rare.

Last edited:
Back