Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

How to make a clan in your gunz server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there away you can make a Clan by the Database? If so, explaine to me how i like to do this. thx!!

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Is there away you can make a Clan by the Database? If so, explaine to me how i like to do this. thx!!

*bump

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

*bump

yes there actualy is!
Open MySql > than go to your Gunz DB
now click the tables, now you see a whole menu whit .dbo`s.
Search for ''Clan.dbo'' fill this in:

Name: Your clan name
MasterCID: your character name

Dont fill in the others!

Done. thanks me if helped i got new accound and need thankses.XD

Upvote 0
hey Xire, do you know how to auto patch? Is there a vid on showing you how? o,o i like to know.. btw whould auto patch work for hamachi?

Upvote 0
hey Xire, do you know how to auto patch? Is there a vid on showing you how? o,o i like to know.. btw whould auto patch work for hamachi?

Hmm, download ZPatchBuilder and look for the ragezone thread about it :),

Dont forget to click the thanks buttom ( its that hearth!)

Upvote 0
doesnt work it gives error <-- thats for the clan thingy

Auto Updater: Help me? lol it gives error i made tread go look.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
help me with these 2 errors.

How do i make a clan manual?

Also will Auto updater work with hamachi? If so help me o,o

Upvote 0
Back