• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to make a NPC work (Scripting)[Video]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In this tutorial I will be showing you how to make a NPC work like I wont teach you what each code in scripting means I will just teach you how to script...
==================================================
you are going to show us how NPCs work, but you aren't going to tell us what each script means...
then , how to ? how could we understand ?

it's a [tutorial] again...
a tutorial that didn't teach anything ...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is the same like previous thread you made... a walkthough.

criticism are meant to be to not make the mistake over again. At least, this time you recognize that you won't teach a thing.

Try to understand what you're doing, then, try to pass the knowledge, as for what I saw, you have completely no knowledge into this... Nice attempt I guess.

But well, I can't complain about the tutorial part, you did learn it. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, sorry for that,

I won't post any thread for now until I get a skill called "Java".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehehe mind you guys I was 11 years old. Today I decide to search through my old sources and stuff and although I got a lot of hate and most of my stuff didnt make sense.... i was 11 YRS OLD !@!!!!!! lol go look at my other posts i somehow managed to learn how to maneuver around a whole repack run a whole v62, v83 and THEN A V111 server for crying out loud. . all without knowing how to code or anything solid no foundation again... I WAS 11
hahaha this is so great
good times...
I miss the motivation I had for private servers or maplestory in general :(

Back