Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a NPC work (Scripting)[Video]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Watch the video

My Email: Kevinsoccer55@hotmail.com
My Channel:
My Video:

Sorry Its like this I made this video cuz I'v seen people in RaGEZoNE who added there videos on the page and all we do is press play but i don't know how..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In this tutorial I will be showing you how to make a NPC work like I wont teach you what each code in scripting means I will just teach you how to script...
==================================================
you are going to show us how NPCs work, but you aren't going to tell us what each script means...
then , how to ? how could we understand ?

it's a [tutorial] again...
a tutorial that didn't teach anything ...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is the same like previous thread you made... a walkthough.

criticism are meant to be to not make the mistake over again. At least, this time you recognize that you won't teach a thing.

Try to understand what you're doing, then, try to pass the knowledge, as for what I saw, you have completely no knowledge into this... Nice attempt I guess.

But well, I can't complain about the tutorial part, you did learn it. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, sorry for that,

I won't post any thread for now until I get a skill called "Java".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehehe mind you guys I was 11 years old. Today I decide to search through my old sources and stuff and although I got a lot of hate and most of my stuff didnt make sense.... i was 11 YRS OLD !@!!!!!! lol go look at my other posts i somehow managed to learn how to maneuver around a whole repack run a whole v62, v83 and THEN A V111 server for crying out loud. . all without knowing how to code or anything solid no foundation again... I WAS 11
hahaha this is so great
good times...
I miss the motivation I had for private servers or maplestory in general :(

Back