How to make a patcher, with titanium patch list creator!

This is very outdated (and also a necro-post), so now the best option is to compile the patchclient in the official source.

If you don't want to do this, you can download , and then open up your patcher .exe and go to the IMAGE folder. 104 is the main image, and 105 is the option window. Then just go to Action->Replace and replace it with your own like this:

Thanks so much i was saved
 
this thread is old. maybe someone can update it for the patcher. Cuvvie did not include that in the clean client.
 
Hi how to fix patcher, it keeps on saying NOT found then wants to exit. I even created the list.txt.gz from the patch maker but not detected by patcher.

web address is correct but I don't know what it search first? also I've noticed in the code it looks for NewFlyff.exe.gz how to make one for it? Do I have to copy the compiled Flyff from source into newFlyff.exe then make it to .gz file?
 
Denichu here is still showing this error, what should I do now ??
Denichu - How to make a patcher, with titanium patch list creator! - RaGEZONE Forums
 
i have run into a problem with the fame patcher. It is working most of the way but when i launch it it only downloads 1 patch then says execute the patch client again and it is stuck in a loop because every time i launch it it says the same thing.
i know this is an old post but maybe someone can help me?
if anyone needs the fame patcher i can upload it here for you
 
Back