Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a Ragnarok Private server with 0% error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@kelvin7585 how did you fix your situation that you had you just said nvm I fixxed it lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
neoexdeath05 - How to make a Ragnarok Private server with 0% error - RaGEZONE Forums

(img edited to remove IP's just matter of security)

i guess its fine now. let me know if it isnt (solved with other eAthena files).

i just have another question and i hope someone helps me out since no one did xD!

i still cant connect to my server, ive tried Global ro posted before by neoexdeath05 and the data files to, edited the clientinfo.xml file with a xml editor program since i cant just right click and "edit" it xD, im sure im not to far to connect to my server and its just a simple issue but i cant figure out wich is it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
neoexdeath05 - How to make a Ragnarok Private server with 0% error - RaGEZONE Forums

i just have another question and i hope someone helps me out since no one did xD!

i still cant connect to my server, ive tried Global ro posted before by neoexdeath05 and the data files to, edited the clientinfo.xml file with a xml editor program since i cant just right click and "edit" it xD, im sure im not to far to connect to my server and its just a simple issue but i cant figure out wich is it

look same to me...
but can you login to the char server?
cause looks same but i can't login to the char server
XDD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay. Forget about my post earlier. I made through it myself.
But I really need help now. This is occuring. I'm rejected by the server. WHY?

are you change the login_athena?
this here the photo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@kelvin7585,
I didn't change anything in the login_athena.
Is that what caused my problem?
I'll re-try again tonight. From the very beginning..
=.=

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir Pinoy po ba kayo? patulong naman po ako please...
dami po kc errors eh.. sa mismong in game na po..

add me po sa YM or email me

argel_cipriano@yahoo.com.ph

tnx in advance

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

look same to me...
XDD

Sir Try to look on your MYSQL that was my problem before and I'd just use my old Main Sql file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the real question is >> what icon should we click to login..? I can't even click the GlobalRO. It's useless... error so many times..

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

look same to me...
XDD

the real question is >> what icon should we click to login..? I can't even click the GlobalRO. It's useless... error so many times..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

clientinfo or sclientinfo click edit then you must edit the :

<address>127.0.0.1</address>??

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

error due to the client that i gave you is different client date.

you can view your client date in src/common/mmo.h

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@neoexdeath05

I found the src/common/mmo.h .
What do I do with it? Should I edit it or anything else?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
clientinfo or sclientinfo click edit then you must edit the :

<address>127.0.0.1</address>??

i think i said ive already modified it, server name, country ip adress, GM account ID and bla bla bla..

i only want to know what i have to do know to connect to my server, wich .exe to open or if i have to do some of the DIFF patch but im not sure i didnt get clear info xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, My Name is Tommy. And me and my Friend are having a little Problem, Can you plz help us make a RO Pserver we are having alil trouble with this Guide uhmm do you mind Coming to sexyms.com and Looking my our Names. mines TommyLR and his is Kuji there will be a Chat thing when ever you take a look. Contact him On Youtube, His name is "KatinariRantan" private msg him plz ty and we will have a Good private server that Everyone Will be able to play on (= Ty.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
look same to me...
XDD

No errors show up when you get to the char server? It could be a client-server packet version mismatch. Try another client. But of course, always double check for the IP addresses.

i think i said ive already modified it, server name, country ip adress, GM account ID and bla bla bla..

i only want to know what i have to do know to connect to my server, wich .exe to open or if i have to do some of the DIFF patch but im not sure i didnt get clear info xD

You'll be needing a client that'll correspond with your server's packet version. I'd suggest searching for kRO Diffs, especially the ones made by eAthena's Diffteam. I'll try to be more precise some other time.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup told you guys you must know what client you need to use

src/common/mmo.h

find your client date

#define PACKETVER 20100707

means
client :
2010-07-07

if you want to use another clinet like this

2010-08-08 ( Example )
you must edit and recompile your
#ifndef PACKETVER
//#define PACKETVER 20100808
#define PACKETVER 20100808

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

and sory guys im too busy im started to study about making a ran private server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, Your guide is wonderfull, everything worked until i opened your posted client.
First I had to download many .dll datas. Ok no prob, but now I open it and then...nothing happens. I watched my taskmanager, its listed up there and if you don't kick it out there by yourself its always in, but nothing happens. Additionally I downloaded your data folder and made a .grf data with the builder but it still doesn't work. I also have a .grf file called "data.grf" already with 1.6GB size. I don't really know what to do now. I'm desperated, hopefully you answer to my post.

Thx,

Drugster.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, Your guide is wonderfull, everything worked until i opened your posted client.
First I had to download many .dll datas. Ok no prob, but now I open it and then...nothing happens. I watched my taskmanager, its listed up there and if you don't kick it out there by yourself its always in, but nothing happens. Additionally I downloaded your data folder and made a .grf data with the builder but it still doesn't work. I also have a .grf file called "data.grf" already with 1.6GB size. I don't really know what to do now. I'm desperated, hopefully you answer to my post.

Thx,

Drugster.

what i did was to dload 3ceam 605, used the renewal data posted in this thread then downloaded kROragexeRE0730a.exe at svn release, all worked fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm I did all of it again now with the 3ceam 605 data + your kROragexe and still the same error, now it produces a file called "KOR_LANG.cfg" at the beginning and still doesnt respond afterwards, I have a Data folder and a Data.grf, which is huge. I get a problem at MySql Query Browser at a file in the mob_db.sql dunno if this has something to do with my problem.
And thanks for your quick reply anyway.

Edit: Just found out, that I don't have a sclientinfo.xml or clientinfo.xml file and i don't know what this is and how to get it someone could tell it to me pls cause Neo's megaupload link to his sclientinfo.xml is dead.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant setup my sql query browser!!!help me pls..

im in the step 1 of sql query browser!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back