• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this happened to me anyone know how to fix it?
DeliriousCoder - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RoonZilla sry but none of these thngs are working for me could you do it for me add me on skype kekschenen I got teamviewer hope you can help me over teamviewer

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have did the registering thing i just cant get client to work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My problem is that when I click on enter hotel a api.php blank window pops up how do I change that it pop ups the client window?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-.- Could anybody upload a new client.php which is working..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the client won't load: open /r63/external_variables.txt, and change the /gordon/ folder to /r63/

For lazy people:

And open /app/management/config.php

and change

Code:
$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = 'http://localhost/r63/external_flash_texts';
to
Code:
$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = 'http://localhost/r63/external_flash_texts.txt';

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I go to client after It load I disconnect directly..

My Emu dont recieve connections..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the URL set up but i cant get it so other people can get on can anyone help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if the client won't load: Open /r63/external_variables.txt, and change the /gordon/ folder to /r63/

for lazy people:

and open /app/management/config.php

and change

Code:
$_config['hotel']['external_texts'] = 'http://localhost/r63/external_flash_texts';
to
Code:
$_config['hotel']['external_texts'] = 'http://localhost/r63/external_flash_texts.txt';

guys do that it actually works!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I love how this tut has the register key because lots of tut's don't have it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anybody solved the problem with missing furni icons,graphics (boxes in shop etc.) and white players in game ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello can your help my white te url anere poeple can not to my hotel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heya, I'm kinda new at this, so if it's a stupid Q...Sorry...Doo you HAVE to use Xampp, as none of the Slq etc are working :S..........Also, whenever I post the webaddress for the PHPmyadmin, its not working...Does somone know were I'm going wrong??? Thanks

Forget what I put^Fixed it...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What did I do wrong can some one please help me? I am getting this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DNUMBER in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\management\config.php on line 31

and the rest of the page is blank:/: can some one tell me what I did wrong, Thanks! Error - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back