• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, i do everything, but if i come in the hotel, all furni is white and my caracter is white.. Please need help!!!!!!!!!

V

Versus

Ok, i i had a look at this tutorial.

Step 9.

Click 'Choose file' and select the 'Phoenix 3.7.1 DB' file located in the Phoenix 3.7.1 file I had you download

^^ This is my problem, I choose the 'Phoenix 3.7.1 DB' and when i click go, this happens:

Error-1 - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Nevermind, i got it! :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Ok, i i had a look at this tutorial.

Step 9.

Click 'Choose file' and select the 'Phoenix 3.7.1 DB' file located in the Phoenix 3.7.1 file I had you download

^^ This is my problem, I choose the 'Phoenix 3.7.1 DB' and when i click go, this happens:

View attachment 105685

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Nevermind, i got it! :p

Lol okay, yeah you had to go to the database lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I seem to keep getting this error "Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:

MySQL could not connect to host"

Anyn help?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I seem to keep getting this error "Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:

MySQL could not connect to host"

Anyn help?

Put your config.php in here (censor the pass)

Reaction score
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in C:\.gabbo\htdocs\app\management\config.php on line 49
Could anyone help me ? I've edited config.php but I get that error.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in C:\.gabbo\htdocs\app\management\config.php on line 49
Could anyone help me ? I've edited config.php but I get that error.

Make sure all answers are wrapped in ' and '

Also make sure the answer isn't too long.

Reaction score
OK thanks! But when I fill in the register-form, click "Done", I have this error:
Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'

Just that, nothing else. Blank page with that error..

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
OK thanks! But when I fill in the register-form, click "Done", I have this error:
Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'

Just that, nothing else. Blank page with that error..

Scroll through the comments starting at page 3 - I have a fix for that error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why? when i click emulator application is failed :[ some help me :(:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see no security key, and when i leave it blank it says: You cannot register twice.

Edit:
Silly me, had to create my own Security key. But it keeps saying: You cannot register twice.

Edit:
Had to edit the class.users.php and change the 1 to more.
Then i had another error ( Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list )

If you run this on your Database it should fix it:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)

:)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new in this section, but i want to set my retro ''online'' so other people can join it.

Please, explain me how to do it :p

-- I want to pay money if it must to. --

[By the way, sorry for bad English - I'm dutch]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a weird problem, I have my own SWFs ofcourse, but the items are boxes. But in my variables everything is set up correctly I checked ALL the links and it was correct! Do you have an idea what might be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back