Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J How to make gm characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
oi

-=OblivioN=- this the second time i seen u av a go at someone because there new , think about what you do b4 action start being mad!

right mate, everyone is a gm on the server, etc you can change it sum how not 100% sure yet , the value of a gm is 9 tht s classid for it

ill have a look around later and tht

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like i said again v.v;; Your not tough..Don't try to use big words and act tough because it sounds stupid..

Upvote 0
Reaction score
O M G oblivion you are so Ducking selfish, thinking you are the best , the king of lineage 2 and this forum, just act normal , dont get mad at newbs , they are just newbs they cant do poop about it, i may have 14 posts ( or something ) but i am not a n00b :)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
O M G oblivion you are so Ducking selfish, thinking you are the best , the king of lineage 2 and this forum, just act normal , dont get mad at newbs , they are just newbs they cant do poop about it, i may have 14 posts ( or something ) but i am not a n00b

^ what he said.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
hope u

not sayin nethin coz im on my last warnin lol well so sumone said,, but i agree wiv the last 2

now forum masters, i want u to see who started dis ^^^ now tht his last warnin as one of the others said next time

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
people with less post seems to use the search button more ^^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back