Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Make GM Myself Arcturus Files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hui

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys any one can tell me how to make my self gm[admin]i make server all work but i can't make me gm please tell me how. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to edit the Database. You should be using an MSSQL Manager (similar to Navicat, but not for MySQL) to manage the DB.

hui

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please show me with pictures :S: S :grenade::hands::hands::hands::hands:

Reaction score
1. open seven_ORA table .
2. find UserInfo Right click open Table then first choice .
3. Scroll right in and find "right" change it to 256 for AdminGM.
SCREEN:
hui - How To Make GM Myself Arcturus Files? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did this but cant log in to game now,768 doesnt activate any rates only displays them in chatbox

Make sure EditLoginRIGHT=1 in SHO_LS.ini inside your SHO folder, you should able to change server rates if ONLY you put 768 in your SQL database. Type: /set worldexp 99*** now hit a mob & watch your exp goes up high.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do I contacted rigth 768 and 256 but nothing even cannot use any GM command and the server login file as they can show it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me with this?

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

I did what you say but I still can't give me privileges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back