Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

how to make my own stuff

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello .. i have one question..........
how do i make armor and stuff like that.. in some server i see people whit rare stuff and so...

so is there anyway to do this???

thx for the help !

m ok but i little help to star....... well i want to make a shield but i dont know how.... and what should i do to put a nice model to the shield..

i mean like the itemid 22819 its a shiel but i cant use it.. i want some like that.....

thx and excuse my english :P

i dont have much experience with items, tho but if i remember there is a program where u can make items, but i really dont remember name if anyone know please tell me ! thanks!

why dont u just copy existing shield and change its ID, model, name and armor and block and so on...
quite simple :) but can take a while if u do it for first time :)

thx i already can make items and the rest of the stuff

my question is .. how do i put or create a model ?????? i mean i want to create a specific model.. for example a shield color purple and shape of a skull ...

thx 4 the help

You can't add your own graphics, this would require alot more programming than what is already involved. And WoW uses templates to make it easier for the programmers @ Blizz. A template is a basic design for something ie items, weapons, etc That why you notice that swords often have different names but look exactly like each other. Hell alot of the PvP weapons are like that, all they did was change the names of them lol. Basically you wouldn't be "making" your own stuff. You would just be modifying the current item with a new entryid and new name and probably new stats.

Now My question is, is it possible to make your own sets? I was thinking about making a Hylian set for Hunters on my server. Something probably like +2 increase int. by 35 +4 increase range ATK by 45. But I have a feeling I'll be forced to use the same itemsets already in use, but is there a way to modify them. Any Help would be much appreciated. Thanks

lol, do you realy know what you're talking about, reon_the1? I know for a FACT that you can put your own models and graphics into WoW with ease as I've done it myself... I'll explain how to on msn, anubizthot, as it's too much to type in this post XD. I'll PM you my msn addy.

The developmental team on another site said that in order to change the pictures and the model for in game you have to change the source code for it. If I'm mistaken I am sorry I never had any real reason myself to change the models so I have no real reason to look into it.

The developmental team on another site said that in order to change the pictures and the model for in game you have to change the source code for it. If I'm mistaken I am sorry I never had any real reason myself to change the models so I have no real reason to look into it.
lol, whoever told you that don't know wth they're are talking about... If they think that, then they've obviously never done it, so they shouldn't be giving advice on it.. XD Anyways, just like DJ said, you only need to change the MPQs. This includes adding the item info into the DBCs, then make your own MPQ with the new DBCs and the models/images. Not very hard. :P

so.. i need a mpq editor ... i got MPQ Editor

it shows this....

anubizthot - how to make my own stuff - RaGEZONE Forums

so i think a need a mpq viewer to really modify this... yes?

and thx yamachi ill add u

Back