• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to make Raganarok Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its simple

first u nid files(server and client)

for the client:

u can use any client u like, u can play the game even without the sakray patch

now, for the server:
this u will really nid, the latest fusion server, i recommend version F1212. just click on this link www.fusion.cobax.net

GUIDE

now, set the client as you wud normally do, then also INSTALL the server in the same folder.(ie,. C:/programfiles/Gravity)

then run the server for the first time, u cannot play yet cuz the server creates some nezezary filez, then close it.

now open the server again this time go to the server interface, u will see some tabs click on the account tab then use commonsense.(create ur acc. this is extremely easy)
now click server then click start, now u can play :animal_ro

oh, one thing more u can change the xp rate(both base and job) in the server options tab. u can practiclly change anything in there. :vegeta-s:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 Question How Muuch Ram IS Required To Make A Server My Friend Has 352Mb......... Can He Still Make A Server With That Much Ram ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
zerocul said:
u can use any client u like, u can play the game even without the sakray patch

yes...only if u de-activate the sakrey maps from map_athena.conf......
oh well...

CloudStrife87 said:
1 Question How Muuch Ram IS Required To Make A Server My Friend Has 352Mb......... Can He Still Make A Server With That Much Ram ?

erm...he needs more....
or else clients will be laging like poop :p
just give it a try...im not sure tbh :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Um he made it but he can't conncet he is using a Vidar Emulator.......

Back