Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to play VLTK Offline????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i read for many topic and have dl some sever, but i dont know how to make it work???
I mean how you run the sever?? what step i need to do??? i have no clue what to do when i dl it. Here is what i do :eek:hmy: ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You must wait about 5-7 minutes
After that U will receive a message about 5 IP successfully
And U can run client to play :D that's all

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hien nay minh co 1 ban ca Client ca Sever VLTK offline hien tai no dang chay kha on dinh :D ban nao can vac' HDD den nha minh ma copy ve Free luon ( ko duoc mang o co Virus nhe :D ) Minh dang o Ton That Tung - Ha Noi ban nao can Pm: SP_TNV@yahoo.com

N

nguyendung47

Hien nay minh co 1 ban ca Client ca Sever VLTK offline hien tai no dang chay kha on dinh ban nao can vac' HDD den nha minh ma copy ve Free luon ( ko duoc mang o co Virus nhe ) Minh dang o Ton That Tung - Ha Noi ban nao can Pm: SP_TNV@yahoo.com

ban co the noi ro~ cho minh ve cach cai VLTK offline dc ko
minh cam on nhiu!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nguyendung47 said:
Hien nay minh co 1 ban ca Client ca Sever VLTK offline hien tai no dang chay kha on dinh ban nao can vac' HDD den nha minh ma copy ve Free luon ( ko duoc mang o co Virus nhe ) Minh dang o Ton That Tung - Ha Noi ban nao can Pm: SP_TNV@yahoo.com

hi,
I also have a sever and client (dl from ragezone.com). It worked properly, but did not save when I restarted the server (lever of characters still was 1). Can you show me how to fix this eror.

Vietnamese for Vietnameses.
(Chao ban,
Toi dang co 1 server va client chay tot, nhung khi khoi dong lai server thi tat ca cac kinh nghiem cung nhu lever deu tro lai nhu luc moi tao nhan vat. Ban co the giup toi sua loi nay khong?)
:wiggle:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lovecom8x oi ! theo ban cau hinh may nhu the nao thi choi vltk offline duoc vay.minh co mot ban server cua MD va client cua vinagame nhung client ko conect vao server duoc.Ban co the chi cho minh cac lam cho client conect duoc voi server ko??????

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@hoanvietnam: how to get JXClient ? share me the link, plz. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can see here : and patch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i read for many topic and have dl some sever, but i dont know how to make it work???
I mean how you run the sever?? what step i need to do??? i have no clue what to do when i dl it. Here is what i do :eek:hmy: ?

hi man,
if u dont know how to start gameserver and make it work
u can use Jxstartup.exe ( u must config it from Jxstartup.ini - link and sa password)
then try to use it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if your computer have a 128 MB DDRam then u must wait from 10-15 minutes, if is 256MB DDRam then u must wait from 5-7 minutes
And if u haven't been do correclly to staup the fist,second,third,fourth and the fifth server then u will not start the Gameserver.exe>>>u must start the server agian!!!!!!

Back