• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to remove/close login intro? - monster V144.3 (not move) (not drops)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
problem 1

How to remove/close login intro?

I'm testing MS v144.3 and found a big delay time caused by introduction/title before logging into the game.

sample
J0clTKn - How to remove/close login intro? - monster V144.3 (not move) (not drops) - RaGEZONE Forums

5hyScco - How to remove/close login intro? - monster V144.3 (not move) (not drops) - RaGEZONE Forums

k51oKoI - How to remove/close login intro? - monster V144.3 (not move) (not drops) - RaGEZONE Forums

OaaMvTd - How to remove/close login intro? - monster V144.3 (not move) (not drops) - RaGEZONE Forums

If I would like to shorten/remove that introduction, what should I do?
Pleas kindly advice.

------------------------------------------------------

problem 2

I'm trying to open v144.3 server and now testing the game by using normal account.
I found a problem of freezing monster.

Monsters just animated at the born place but not move around the map as same as when it face with GM character. But my case is just normal player, it supposed to move around.
Which point should I fix in order to debug this problem?
Please kindly advise T^T

-----------------------------------------------------

problem 3

Monster do not drop any item, how to fix?

I'm testing MS v144.3 by using normal character and found that the monster do not drop any item after been killed. What should I do to debug it?
Once, I got an advice to fix at OPCodes which I really have no idea about it at all.
Can anyone teach me how to fix this problem?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
1. Remove the .avi file in your MapleStory folder, the client will then skip the video (it won't load it).
2. This means you're not handling the movement packet correctly. It's either an outdated opcode or outdated handler. To fix this, log the packet and analyze it (compare it with your current code). If it's the same, then it's probably a problem with the opcode.
3. If you are sure the drops do exist in the database, then this means the dropItemFromMapObject opcode is outdated. Check the client for this or guess.

Upvote 0
Back