• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to save Client Resoltion?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, how do I make my client save a chosen resolution

Example I want to change my resolution to 1900x1200, I can edit on after opening STTantra.exe and when I run the client it's fine

But when I close the client, I have to go to the settings again to change the resolution 1900x1200 over and over

How do I make my HTLauncher save the chosen resolution so everytime I play I just have to press "Start Game"?

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The HTUserSetting.sys file is how it is saved in the client. Do not encrypt the file into your client else it will always remain the same no matter what you do.

It worked, thanks

I just stole HTUserSettings.sys from another server lol

Upvote 0
Back