Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have it set to 777, that's the deal. As said I went with your tutorial and tried to get into detail for people who don't know how to use Linux or virtual box that good. Same for navicat. Thus I went just as I've written down, doing the permissions, changing the names etc etc. Yet still it doesn't work. I'll try it again when I'm home and have my static IP back. But so far I have no idea where the issues is at. In the worst case I can record what I'm doing, maybe you can find a solution to it that way.

Post pictures of what you write into SecureCRT or Putty. I can by that confirm whether you do it correctly or not. Otherwise pm me on Skype and I shall help you out.

Reaction score
I found the tutorial very easy and clear. The thing is that we run different PCs on different languages. See, my error was change the lang on CentOS from "en_US.ISO#####" to "pt_BR.ISO#####". But I can't do it, the server won't let me connect after choose eidolon. Even because my language isn't ISO, its UTF-8 characters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the tutorial very easy and clear. The thing is that we run different PCs on different languages. See, my error was change the lang on CentOS from "en_US.ISO#####" to "pt_BR.ISO#####". But I can't do it, the server won't let me connect after choose eidolon. Even because my language isn't ISO, its UTF-8 characters.

That wouldn't matter if you'd just choose the English language in the CentOS installation, does it? I mean, this communication is just server wise.

Reaction score
Post pictures of what you write into SecureCRT or Putty. I can by that confirm whether you do it correctly or not. Otherwise pm me on Skype and I shall help you out.

Hey, Eperty123, do you know if its possible to translate your english client to PT-BR? I mean, if I have the original aeriagames client... If I do the steps on tutorial to translate... It will work?

That wouldn't matter if you'd just choose the English language in the CentOS installation, does it? I mean, this communication is just server wise.

I don't know, but when I put pt_BR.ISO it don't let me pass the eidolon selection. >.< So its fine with en_US. Also, my CentOS is brazilian portuguese,

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey, Eperty123, do you know if its possible to translate your english client to PT-BR? I mean, if I have the original aeriagames client... If I do the steps on tutorial to translate... It will work?

I don't know, but when I put pt_BR.ISO it don't let me pass the eidolon selection. >.< So its fine with en_US. Also, my CentOS is brazilian portuguese,

Indeed it's possible. Go to page 2 and read about adding stuff to the pkg files.

Also make sure the encoding of your databases is
Code:
SQL_ASCII
and not the one you wrote as it's required for reading chinese letters.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay. I have to edit that. When you see this:

80e909207837d06b17be7230746bcee1 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

Where could I have gone wrong?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is server i'm using, I 'm running with 1GB Ram ^^

Credit from tuan565 forum.

Rarpass : tuan565

Download English client of Eperty123, change IP to : 192.168.1.99 in connect.ini and run ^^
P/s :
Login : root
Pass : antiroot
./ar ( run server)
./stop
ProsgreSQL :
User : spiritking
Pass : antiroot

First of all, thank you for the vmware image it works:)
I couldn't run it trough tutorial by myself, little bugs so im thankful for this VMimage!

Well, i can't connect to WildWild's server with the client by using 192.168.1.99 either in WinSCP or Navicat. I wan't to see what went wrong so i can learn from it.

Can somone explain it to me, what i can do to connect?

I'm on an MBP 15" Retina Late 13 / using Bootcamp with Windows 10 runin' VMware Workstation 12.1.0

Windows CMD ipconfig

VMnet1 IPv4: 192.168.118.1
VMnet8 IPv4:192168.80.1
WLAN IPv4: 192.168.192.20
Standardgateway: 192.168.192.1

CentOS terminal ifconfig

Eperty123 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK setted up secont network on VM with shared IP it worked for me now :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alguien me puede ayudar, no puedo conectar con Navicat

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alguien me puede ayudar, no puedo conectar con Navicat

Hello Siraizek
Sorry only english please, we are from all over the world.
So please write in english, this is a main rule here!

Hola señor Zizek
En este momento solamente Inglés por favor
somos de todas partes del mundo.
Así que por favor escribir en Inglés, esta es una regla principal aquí!

(translation by google)

What's the IP of your CentOS? write "ifconfig" in Terminal. of course without the "quotation marks"

Sure you setted iptables or firewall right?
Are all paths and database names you've tried to connect OK?

If you got problems with english, or any language :)

Example of the first page with Tutorial!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when I put ./start I get this:
or where the command is placed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I could put the command but now get this:
I put wrong files or folders is happening or someone can show me a picture as they put folders, please

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*where and how I create an account to enter the game, they could show me a picture, please.

-this is normal:

*what am I doing wrong?

-main.log:

-error.log:

-GatewayServer.log:

-LoginServer.log:

-MissionServer.log:

-WorldServer.log:

-ZoneServer.log:

-Navicat (all files gathered in public and did not separate as was supposed to be and where he says there is nothing postgres):

Help me, please

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not normal.
*what am I doing wrong?
-Everything

You have trouble with your database.You did not follow the guide correctly.
Also you need to hex edit your ip into server binaries.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't know exactly what's happening i used tuan565's thingy but i have the same problem like siraizek
i'm quiet noob in this so if there's any help u can give me, then i'd be grateful :)
also i can't get past step 9 (i mean i'm stuck on it)
i litarly tried anything XD
i keep having "conection timed out"

i mean like if u could do every little step with a screenshot i'd be gratefull, if it still doesn't work then i guess i'm unlucky :p.

also do i need to put the server files in the client? as in in its folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can help me create a user in navicat because you do not understand what they put on page 19, only give the code but do not say how, please help.

with images or explaining how to create the user

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Someone can help me create a user in navicat because you do not understand what they put on page 19, only give the code but do not say how, please help.

with images or explaining how to create the user
Use default postgres user, you just need to change its password:
sudo -u postgres psql
ALTER USER "postgres" WITH PASSWORD 'new_password';
\q

If that doesn't work , follow this :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello friends,
can we please get a new updated virtualbox image with all recent updates? this was suposed to be a easy setup, but with all the extra files and different methods i´ve lost my sight.. its so confusing.. i really hope the master will do his magic and make the people happy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean create a user for AK but navicat and I do not understand what on page 19, not only the steps.

So I mention page 19 is where are the codes but not how to get them in navicat

Back