Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup a WoTLK Trinity Server 32 & 64 Bit. All Downloads Included. Mangos 

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a WoTLK Mangos Server 32 & 64 Bit. All Downloads Included

Actually each download is the complete working server repack. No updates needed....

Being that was becoming confusing I removed the old downloads and will only keep 2 present....being the new one...and the previous version in case new one contains issues.

I'm not big on the chat scene...you could always pm me here if you have further questions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a WoTLK Mangos Server 32 & 64 Bit. All Downloads Included

Yeah monolith Do you have Any query/script to implent custom npc teleporter?? Thanks alot

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I have been working on that myself....for a clean non quest using npc you have to add it to a scriptdev2 core and compile it....for a kind of sloppy quest npc you can simply make quests for each teleport location...and then add them to an npc....I did that on my server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah I wanna use the non quest npc scriptdev2 way... But I still don't understand the proceding way -.- on some website I saw about a script/scriptdev2 folder in the files but there is none in mine. I can handle C+/C++/C# So it won't be a problem Thanks for the info once again

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

ScriptDev2 is actually a independently C++ coded project, not affiliated with Mangos source.

They have their own SVN you have to checkout and compile with the source....there are patches to add the clean NPC..I am learning it slowly...haven't had much time lately with my own server and life in general.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

WTF, everytime i post a question, i end up finding the answer elsewhere five minutes later.

Yet again. Thanks for a great repack !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have a simple event like that gamer kill 100 mods and then come back to NPC A to get a gift box. After gamer got a gift in inventory , he right click on gift box and get a ramdom items .
Could we together discuss and step by step build this event .?

Thanks all for support

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a WoTLK Mangos Server. All Downloads Included.

How did u create forums on your website and can u post a link for the addon pls (Monolith)

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

They are just phpbb forums you can download .

Then I added the theme from .

Simple installation. There are tutorials on the webpage.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

After setup server work , I realize my mods are so cruel ( red names ) and attack gamer from long distance . Could you help me this issues ?

Anyway , my question relate to event , no body feel interesting with that one ????

Thanks all for support

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Very nice guide, i now have both realms set up :)

about scripting on Mangos - how would i go about doing it?

i am looking to script NPC's, Monsters and possibly Items.

is it done in MySQL through NPC, Monster and Item tables? :S
or what coding does it use and how do i 'install' the scripts?

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

After setup server work , I realize my mods are so cruel ( red names ) and attack gamer from long distance . Could you help me this issues ?

Anyway , my question relate to event , no body feel interesting with that one ????

Thanks all for support

In mangos.conf you want to set the Aggro Distance to a percentage of what it is....

If it's 100% then set it to 75%

Very nice guide, i now have both realms set up :)

about scripting on Mangos - how would i go about doing it?

i am looking to script NPC's, Monsters and possibly Items.

is it done in MySQL through NPC, Monster and Item tables? :S

or what coding does it use and how do i 'install' the scripts?

Scripting is a little beyond me as of right now...I just rely on what scriptdev has done aready....

But a VERY good resource for editing the databases is located . It explains what every rown in ewach table means and what to put there....

Updated first post with newest release.

Newest release changelog.

Latest Release is PryDevServer Revision 26:

Core:
Mangos Core updated from 7614 to 7642.

Databases:
Both YTDB Fun Server and Blizz have been updated from Revision 145 to 146 aka 482_FIX_(7635).
PSDB has been updated from 171 to 173.
UDB has been added to the database folder rev 370.

YTDB Fun Server Specific Updates:
Class trainers / Haircut spot have been added across from the profession zone.
Glyph Vendors have been added into the profession zone of the mall.
NPC Teleporters Now Exist in game. See below for details.
Portal to Death's Breach / Ebon Hold was replaced by my Teleporter Gryphon Fix.

YTDB Fun / Blizz / PSDB Blizz
All databases now have Pryds NPC Teleporters
Five in Total were added from my repack 25 to 26.

NPC Teleporters
Matrix Northrend - Tele to WOTLK Northrend Zones
Northrend Dungeons - Tele to WOTLK Dungeons
Northrend Raids - Tele to WOTLK Raids
Scourge GryphonX - teleport helper to get to Ebon Hold
Scourge GryhponY - teleport helper to get to Death's Breach

UDB Blizz additions
Scourge Gryphon X - teleport helper to get to Ebon Hold first floor, second floor and Death's Breach.

Previous Patches Included but not limited to:
YTDB Fun Server Specific
Professions
Achievements
Custom Mounts
Map Phasing check
Custom lvl 80 Stats
Custom Weapons & Gear
All hunters able to tame pets
All BGS & Arena Que's Work
Hunter & Warlock Pet spells work
All warlocks able to summon pets
Pyramid Maze with Treasure Chests in GmIsland
WOTLK Instances Scripted with Bosses & Creatures
Death Knight Starting Quest Fully Completable with talents
Class spells added for new toons such as all stances for Warriors, All shapeshift for druids
All players have items added upon login such as gear weapons meant for level 70 starting Fun Servers.

Extras:
Pryd's Mall and Skyway to Heaven. .Tele PrydsMAll
Skyway to Heaven added in repack 25+.
Run directly out of the Fun Server Mall.
Keep running straight and you'll see it.

New Toon Leveling Road From Level 70 to Level 80
To get there .Tele LevelingRoad or .Tele LevelRoad

Misc:
Some quest fixes from these forums also added to the YTDB Fun Server / Blizz databases.
If using YTDB Blizz, PSDB Blizz, UDB Blizz do plan on spawning vendors, portals, teleport helpers, game objects etc as needed.
Blizz databases are straight from the developers with little or no fixes added. Though I often will throw in a vendor / teleport helper / etc.
If you plan on using the bliz databases, do plan on spawning vendors, portals, creatures, npcs, etc.

I have added the wiki link for mangos database structure to the tutorial. I would recommened ANYONE whom attempts to add anything to their server read up on the information supplied there.

Go here to see where I added it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

makevmaps_simple.bat, in step 5 will not work comes up with Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: vmapextract_v2.exe

was wandering if i can use the make vmaps.bat not simple version

EDIT: Nevermind my realmlist was not right had to change it back to wow normal one:thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

mmm repack 26 link broke

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have MySQL but it gives me error 0 when i hit execute but i want to play offline just me was wandering how to do that if i can my internet is super slow

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hi i cant put the addons i dont know put all in the /enus/inteface/addon/bue in the game not show nothing -.-
plese need help whit this or a tip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok i got over the error 0 im completely done i made a account but when i try and login it just says cant connect need help im useing my computer as the server and for me to play at the same time its just me no one else is on my realm was wandering if that the problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ahh, worked out my problems. no worries.
thanks for the repack!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Rev26 [ x64 /x32 ] w/ Warlock Patch Fix @ over 50+ Vendors! link is broken... please give another one ^^

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Rev26 [ x64 /x32 ] w/ Warlock Patch Fix @ over 50+ Vendors! link is broken... please give another one ^^

Fixed. Darn 10 character limit.

Back