Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup debbo v4 + CMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at end of end of the installation the last page, i click "Continue" i get this error

"Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\install\finish.php on line 3
Cant Connect..." even though my server connected to same one :S

The ODBC driver that I posted wasnt working. I updated it and it should be working now. reinstall ODBC and install this one:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you guys set the password when you first installed XAMPP?

Right after you install XAMPP, if you go to it'll redirect to some XAMPP stuff, go in and then you'll find some alerts about setting your password in xamppsecurity.php. Only set the password for MySQL (the top form, not the bottom).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice tut

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

I would make that now

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Got any more pics or do site look like old school???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks legitimate BUT I though debbo v4 was never finished?

Well. it is not finished. but its already working great. and alot of famous servers arent finished because they have too much bugs.
and so does debbo v4.

Nice tut

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

I would make that now

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Got any more pics or do site look like old school???

host site on xampp with correct paths and you will see:p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem at Step 11,when I go to click it and its say PAGE NOT FOUND! PLEASE HELP!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I keep getting a wrong details pop-up when I test connection in the MySQL Wizard. It seems like I have forgotten my root password. DOes anyone know what to do?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
awesome tutorial, good for everyone who still is living the oldskool. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, i need your help i get the error.
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Users\Jonny\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\atlantichotel\install\finish.php on line 3
Cant Connect...

the debbo works so it can't be the ODBC please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Users\Jonny\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\atlantichotel\install\finish.php on line 3
Cant Connect...

make sure your mysql drivers are correct and also make sure your mysql name,passwords are correct. If it still dont works use another version of ODBC.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cant Connect...

Edit config.php you fag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back