Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

I fix everything now when i m in the game mu closes after 30 sec (i didnt changed any port)

Edit when i play on the jpn client its ok but there isnt a good traslation.. When i play on that s5e4 you uploaded the game closes after 30sec0-1 min (no error in gs )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

Sir Karli!
you need open port first before you connect your server?
o

Reaction score

yes 44405 and 55901..

except if u use ur lan ip on every config files such as mapserverinfo./serverlist.dat and main.exe

lan ip = at [starT>run>cmd>ipconfig>IPv4 = LanIP.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i got this error can help me to fix it

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

thx...well when i check the starup or config. lol it does not include their...that was my problem..xD...thx

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

hi i have last problem the main.exe

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

i already change the ip address of the main.exe..
can you help me guys

do u have new update for main.exe

Question about this below ss:

am i going to add my global ip ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thank you good job

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

can you provide the valid serial and version xD

and i used linksys Router....

Last edited:
Reaction score

so ur router dont open ports? u must use hamachi.. isntall hamachi make network take the ip of it and use it on ur files main.exe etc.. cus with wireless router = no ports allowed to be opened they get block so u will have to use hamachi.

and about serial the serial is correct. just have to use the both updated files and client and its all ok.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i download the hamachi but the same not working...disconnected lol what my missing Instructions xD...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

it working now...lol i'm just newbie...xD...and how to change the name of the server...

and when i use no-ip i got error..so i use my global ip instead..xD...

can u tell me about mu tools guides.

Last edited:
Reaction score

> Tagalog Language <

oi Astrojhun!
gagawa ka rin ng Server?
ikaw mag h0-host?

-ZiCK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

bigyan mo ako link sa s6 tapos procedure xD gagawin ...
(can you provide me link for s6 and procedure xD i will make one xD)

meanwhile S5 muna ako...Karli is good i mean excellent mentor xD...

Last edited:
Reaction score

bigyan mo ako link sa s6 tapos procedure xD...meanwhile S5 muna ako...Karli is good i mean excellent mentor xD...

tapos na ung server ko ^_^
Season 6 episode 1
kulang na lang router!
bibili plang :thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

tapos na ung server ko ^_^
Season 6 episode 1
kulang na lang router!
bibili plang :thumbup:

"
He done with his server Season 6 episode 1
lack of router
he will just buy xD"

Back