• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (SCFMT FiLeS - Edited by KarLi ) {VIDEO} ( Win x32 & x64

does it work in Windows Vista SP2?

On windows 7 x64 the server starts with no problems,but the main.exe from client DC me when i try to connect.I think it's working on vista...try it.:tongue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (SCFMT FiLeS - Edited by KarLi ) {VIDEO} ( Win x32 & x64

I've got the same problem, Enter your account. Your IP address is longer than mine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Problem with XP sp2 and sp3

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i've got the "enter your account" problem to, anyone know how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yea having same error with GS rest works fine T.T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well i have win xp sp2 & it doesnt work but if i set ut other season 5 server files there works fine but problem with client =S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Im currently using Windows 7 32bit. All i can say is SQL 2000 isnt very friendly when it comes to Windows 7. I managed to install it and stuff. But when i tried to open the Service manager and locating my user, nothing showed up. I tried to reinstall it, run it as admin, compatibility mode as Windows XP nothing worked. I also googled it for more information, and from my understanding SQL 2000 won't run 100% with Vista's OS and above, include the Windows 7.

I would like you to go into details about the installation, how you installed it and what you did, from the video you recorded i assume youre using either Vista or Windows 7.

Reaction score

well i have win xp sp2 & it doesnt work but if i set ut other season 5 server files there works fine but problem with client =S

try replacing SCFDB.exe from other files to ur files
and gs's make some trys.

as u see my onthe guide. my pc is Windows 7 so stop pls complaining with win7 problems.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hi guys

all who have problem "Enter Your Account" i find why you cant connect to server
use any hex edit and find "192.168.1.51" then change this Ip to yours and this is all :) now you can connect to your server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try replacing SCFDB.exe from other files to ur files
and gs's make some trys.

as u see my onthe guide. my pc is Windows 7 so stop pls complaining with win7 problems.

yeah i was thinking about it but yesterday didnt had time to check my theory

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

well i tryed my theory it works fine o_O but now i have weird problem with client it says that acc is already connected

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

pls i make all in istall but i have some ingame message avbout accout somethingas "enter your account" and if i press ok i on desktop

what ido wrong?

and one question in restoring databases what i restore to events? muserver2003_edvent???

and about imnstalling i extract it on USB flash xD and then i install it but onwin7 i have not compatibilei install it on my desktop xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

pls i make all in istall but i have some ingame message avbout accout somethingas "enter your account" and if i press ok i on desktop

what ido wrong?

and one question in restoring databases what i restore to events? muserver2003_edvent???

and about imnstalling i extract it on USB flash xD and then i install it but onwin7 i have not compatibilei install it on my desktop xD

restoring DB :
MuOnline - MuOnline.bak
Ranking - Ranking.bak
Event - MU2003_EVENT_DATA.bak
SCFMuTeam - SCFMuTeam.bak

check the client mby u missed the place where to type ip ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i havesame error .... enter your account

cansomeone make me main.exe with this ip? 178.40.24.114

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello, im currently on the installing part for SQLEVAL but,when i did C:\SQLEVAL\x86\setup\setupsql.exe (since im running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.) it tells me:

"This program has known compatibility issues, SQL Sever 2000 ia incompatible with this version of Windows. For more information contact Microsoft."

So that's my problem. :/

Last edited:
Reaction score

yeah i was thinking about it but yesterday didnt had time to check my theory

well i tryed my theory it works fine o_O but now i have weird problem with client it says that acc is already connected

thats wierd problem...

what ido wrong?

cant be guys why u have this problem u must change just ur IP in main.exe and done

also restore event as Event MuOnline SCFMuTeam and Ranking

hi guys

all who have problem "Enter Your Account" i find why you cant connect to server
use any hex edit and find "192.168.1.51" then change this Ip to yours and this is all :) now you can connect to your server

thats all u have to do change ur ip.

Hello, im currently on the installing part for SQLEVAL but,when i did C:\SQLEVAL\x86\setup\setupsql.exe (since im running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.) it tells me:

"This program has known compatibility issues, SQL Sever 2000 ia incompatible with this version of Windows. For more information contact Microsoft."

So that's my problem. :/

cant be Blackwing u must run it from setupsql.exe and should appear something with run program .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

maybe i know whyi have problem xD i have router xD

and same IP on my laptop and my PC

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does anyone know a solution for the "enter your account" error?

Back