Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Setup MuOnline Server [Season 19 Part 1-1] with MySQL

Reaction score
Welcome to another tutorial!
Make sure you follow step by step in order to make this work (from my video at the end of this topic)

DV-Team Emulator Season 19 Part 1-3 Protocol: KOR
INFORMATIONS
  • Server Files S19 episode 1-1
  • Main protocl: KOREAN
  • Supported Scripts: .LUA Language
✚ MYSQL S19 Free SERVER
✚ Mysql User Configuration
✚ Complete MuOnline Database Configuration
✚ Fast And Easy Installation with Mysql and Navicat (with Local IP or Global)

Features
✚ Multi-Lang support
✚ Web Support (web engine: download links below)
✚ DVTools

Plugins List:
✚ OffLevel System
✚ OffStore System
✚ Notice System - Notice On Item Obtain, Chaos Machine Success, Killing Monster/Player
✚ Notification System

Customs:
✚Custom items
✚Custom Monsters With Custom Equipment
✚ Custom Mix Recovery
✚ Custom Dungeon Event

and much more

𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 + 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 + TOOLS

or

(WebEngine) Website compatible with this files
DOWNLOAD WEB:
GUIDE SETUP WEB:

Store/Shops Fix 'i dont sell anything to people like you'

𝐅𝐀𝐐:
𝐐: Is there website for this server files?
𝐀: Web Engine is compatible for this files yes.

Q: Do i have to manually update all and download the files in description?
A: Not yet, in this tutorial there are no updates yet, if there will be i will put instructions how to setup updates

Q: Can i run this server for public to play online with others?
A: Yes, just use your Global IP and make sure you opened this ports: 3306, 44405-44419, 55501-55555, 6446, 6449 in TCP from your computer router/modem or Firewall

𝐐: I have issue and random errors with running the files or client
𝐀: Be sure you install all the required visual redistrutables ++ and net framework 4.5.2 and the latest + windows updates would be useful. Download Link for visual c++ and framework:

or

or

Notes: Server is a freshly release for s19 1-1 in a kind of development mode, new updates/fixes will be eventually released and updated to the download links with patches.

Setup video tutorial:

Video Tutorial by 𝐌𝐮𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐒
Files by DV-Team Emulator

Good luck!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to guarantee item drop by mobs 100% of the time?

Changes in Monster.xml and item.ini does nothing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what exact item drop u mean?
if u mean custom drops its in Files\Data\Item\Drop\itemdrop.txt

and general drops in Files\Data\Item\item.cfg

Thanks. I'm using the chinese s18 server files as it's easier to configure

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hola,bro ConnectServer start failed on the vps;
CS Log error : ERROR Exception caught in SocketMgr.StartNetwork (124.X2.X.12:44405): bindThe requested address is invalid.

Ayv

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you have mobile version ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to Custom items and Custom Mix Recovery? this version error make chaos weapons, ruud 2 set ,ruud3 set...vv the mix system has a lot of errors.so I can't play :( thanks

Reaction score
do you have mobile version ?
there is no mobile version for this, they are working on it, when and if they release a free version i will make sure i make a tutorial.

how to Custom items and Custom Mix Recovery? this version error make chaos weapons, ruud 2 set ,ruud3 set...vv the mix system has a lot of errors.so I can't play :( thanks
the files arent going to be the best, they are free afterall, so expect limitations like that

Files\Data\Mix'\mixdisable.xml u can put items for which u dont want to be able to get mixed with to avoid errors for such

hola,bro ConnectServer start failed on the vps;
CS Log error : ERROR Exception caught in SocketMgr.StartNetwork (124.X2.X.12:44405): bindThe requested address is invalid.
im not quite sure, if you use LAN ip same error or only with global ip this error?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
các tập tin sẽ không phải là tốt nhất, dù sao thì chúng cũng miễn phí, vì vậy hãy mong đợi những hạn chế như thế

Files\Data\Mix'\mixdisable.xml bạn có thể đặt các mục mà bạn không muốn trộn lẫn để tránh lỗi cho những mục đó

Tôi không chắc lắm, nếu bạn sử dụng ip LAN thì lỗi tương tự hay chỉ với ip toàn cầu thì lỗi này?
lol, can not mix chaos weapon,mix wings, mix ruud set (Blood angel set,dark angel set ...) , so .... this version is ss1 or ss6 ? chaos system,wings,upgrade item set are the most basic feature of the mu game >.< Thanks for answering

Reaction score
lol, can not mix chaos weapon,mix wings, mix ruud set (Blood angel set,dark angel set ...) , so .... this version is ss1 or ss6 ? chaos system,wings,upgrade item set are the most basic feature of the mu game >.< Thanks for answering
well im sorry to hear that, if those things are really BUGS then there will be eventually an server free update and i will include when they fix those thing, i dont test the files, and i didnt expect the basic things to be unfunctional so yeah, lets hope there will be update with fixes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys i have a problem in Navicat, when i open the soft i don't see nothing, im doing something wrong ?

This is what i see when open navicat, doesn't show me nothing.
navicat - How to Setup MuOnline Server [Season 19 Part 1-1] with MySQL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys i have a problem in Navicat, when i open the soft i don't see nothing, im doing something wrong ?
伙计们,我在Navicat中遇到了一个问题,当我打开软件时,我什么也看不到,我做错了什么吗?

This is what i see when open navicat, doesn't show me nothing.
这就是我看到的当打开navicat,不显示我什么.
View attachment 257684
File-New Connection-MySQL...,Fill in the password-OK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Karli when can you share part 1-3 with wings 5 :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server running... thanks for files ad tips... but, any guide how configure VipSystem, and subserver?... ah editos is perfect!!! with char items, acc, and and CashShop, all that is running perfect!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day. Help in the selection of program to edit movereq.bmd and others for season 19?

Reaction score
Server running... thanks for files ad tips... but, any guide how configure VipSystem, and subserver?... ah editos is perfect!!! with char items, acc, and and CashShop, all that is running perfect!
guide by Matt2x
For those don't know how to add SubSever(s):
  1. Copy and Paste GameServer Folder
  2. Rename the Copied GameServer Folder into GamerServer_Sub Folder or whatever you want to rename it
  3. In the GameServer_Sub Folder open gamerserver.conf, change the GameServer.Code = 1 and Game.ServerType = 1 (Non-PvP) and 0 (PvP)
  4. Open or Run the GameServer.exe in GameServer_Sub and you have a SubServer

Good day. Help in the selection of program to edit movereq.bmd and others for season 19?

beware of false positive virus cuz of its cracked tool but probably will do the job

Back