Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Setup MuOnline Server [Season 19 Part 1-1] with MySQL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i have a question... im stuck trying to make the NPC crossbow guards, (id 247) to attack/kill PK players... Can it be done?
If so, could you give me some pointers about it or a small guide on how to do it?

Also, i just found it, chocolate boxes, and some others like it, when u pick them up go to event inventory, how can i change it so they go to regular inventory?

thanks

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dv tols에서 도구 설정으로 이동하여 서버 파일의 item.txt를 삽입
하면 편집기에 항목이 표시될 수 있고 편집 시 캐릭터 인벤토리/금고를 추가할 수 있습니다.

그럴 수 없다면 /item과 같은 gm 명령을 사용하고 항목을 직접 만드는 방법을
in dv tols go to settings of the tool and insert your item.txt from the server files
then it should be able to show u items in editor and when you editor character inventory/vault you can add.

if that u cant, then use gm command like /item and learn to make items directly commands list is at \Files\Data\Commands\commands.xml
thank you for telling me. There's a part I still don't understand. Is it possible to insert the item.ini file using drag and drop in dvtool??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, KarLi so much for sharing such great server files.
Anyway Could you please suggest the xml node for the child <Buff xxx="aa" /> items of CharacterBaseBuff section, I guess the node <Buff> is subset of <Buff> node in BuffTemplate.xml.
1713935149687 - How to Setup MuOnline Server [Season 19 Part 1-1] with MySQL - RaGEZONE Forums

So after copy full node <Buff> in BuffTemplate.xml, and add the attribute Class, looks like below:
1713935564923 - How to Setup MuOnline Server [Season 19 Part 1-1] with MySQL - RaGEZONE Forums

But then after succeed reload Character Configs, I tried to create new char with class=0 (here is DW class), but then select him to go to the game but I got disconnected, seems that the <Buff> node was added is not correct. Please help.

fallenfate
Strange. Windows 11 here. Only other thing different is I use AMPPS with phpmyadmin for managing the MySql DB, but it's still the same 3306 port. It's only the gameserver not going past "Starting DB"... I guess I'll keep looking.
Have you solved it? If not yet, check the AMPPS because it uses MariaDB instead of MySQL so switch to MySQL 8.0.x will help, since MariaDB does not support Delay Insert Feature for old SQL engine, that The Server.exe using!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back