Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to ??? Some problems !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone !
I want to make a AceOnline private server, but since... two weeks of test of all tutorials & release I found here, nothing work ! Also, i've tried to research my error, but doesn't work too
So, if it's possible : can a people give me a working version of server (and client), with just the IP to modify in cfg files ?
On ep3.5

Thanks you all, and sorry for my bad english ;)
~Christoforo :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Translate.google.com translate VietNamese to english :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
So. Since Nov2014 i would like to make a server (on 3.5, no 4.x). But all tutorial doesn't work.
Please, can a people give me a functionnal link or files download of a full (server+client) AO which I need to upload database and modify @IP ?

thanks you ;)
PS : sorry for my very very bad english :eek:tt1:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you cant because you are a "dumb" . no one will give you the files with all config set. you can look on the tutorials here. i have try everyone, and work. so learn to configure correctly. is so easy. if you cant do it. stop try to make a server.

Upvote 0
Back