• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

how to start an online game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any ideas how to start a game?
Like where to get files?
What kind of apps do i need to download?
Any good set up steps might help
thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Want to make a good server? Follow these steps:
1) Find files (better with source code to fixing problems;
2) Good coding skills or hire a coder. At least pay developer team to use their files;
3) Good community to find players who will support you and play your server (starting server without advertising or without players its waste of your investment);
4) Good support to keep players in-game and solver their problems;
5) Good server setting for the smooth gaming experience. No one wants to play a lagging game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
usually, you can download the game from the main site ;\ By the way, what games are you currently playing, guys? I have recently found a cool ragnarok online private server, and it's really cool. I am new to this game, but I like it very much. It's a simple, but very nice MMORPG that can be played with friends. I am currently playing it with my friends and it's very fun. I have played a lot of games, but I have never seen such a nice game as ragnarok online. I definitely recommend everyone of you to try it!

Last edited:
Back