Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Summon Boss In Mandara - Zone 1 .exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys Can i Ask??

How To Summon Boss in Mandara - zone1.exe

Please Help me!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys Can i Ask??

How To Summon Boss in Mandara - zone1.exe

Please Help me!!!!

edit Npcgener.txt in zone 1 folder. Add monster boss id and coordinate or just replace one of monster id (example 2001=vasabum). It will replace one of vasabum with boss.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you sir you can teach me how to put ITem in NPC and how to set up tantra k6 or k5 files in hamachi server online

ill need to test it!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Teach me also please .. how to edit items .. just pm on my facebook please or here .. thanks spirit.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol. get the gm code and place it in your whisper chat. example (/whisper AFKTLDDSRETS 2701 1 2) where AFKTLDDSRETS is the GM Code, 2701 is the boss ID (Hoelether) 1 is the number of boss to spawn 2 is the aggressiveness level. It is applicable in any zone.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol. get the gm code and place it in your whisper chat. example (/whisper AFKTLDDSRETS 2701 1 2) where AFKTLDDSRETS is the GM Code, 2701 is the boss ID (Hoelether) 1 is the number of boss to spawn 2 is the aggressiveness level. It is applicable in any zone.
How to kill the summon boss using whisper code?

Back