There's definitely something wrong with your symbols. If everything were in English, there wouldn't be these errors.UTF-16 and English poll do not open.
I created a poll with the 4.6 version web panel, but it did not work properly.Polls are created through the web panel. You can also create them via an SQL query, but I find it very inconvenient.
You can't give items to everyone through a query; it uses the slot number and global ID. If you want to give items to all players, use the playtime incentive system (use the promotion_items.xml file).
Use old surveys as a template...I created a poll with the 4.6 version web panel, but it did not work properly.
Other features like race creation restrictions didn't work. Did I set up the web panel incorrectly?
I created a poll with the 4.6 version web panel, but it did not work properly.
Other features like race creation restrictions didn't work. Did I set up the web panel incorrectly?
Use old surveys as a template...
File:
The web panel works on any PTS version.Does it work at 5.8 pts?
Thanks buddy I'll give it a try Does the race creation restriction work too?
Why won't it work for me?The web panel works on any PTS version.
Race restrictions should also work, but I've never enabled them.
If the site is configured correctly, everything will work.Why won't it work for me?
Is it not working because the server is set to 10?
If the site is configured correctly, everything will work.
Try using English and UTF-16 encoding in the file name and its contents.It seems like an error message. Could you please take a look?
Try using English and UTF-16 encoding in the file name and its contents.
There's definitely something wrong with your symbols. If everything were in English, there wouldn't be these errors.UTF-16 and English poll do not open.
There's definitely something wrong with your symbols. If everything were in English, there wouldn't be these errors.
View attachment 292122
Hold CTRL and select the items you need. I indicated there that you can take 2 out of 3 items.It worked, but the button doesn't activate. The web function seems to be working a little strangely.
Thanks for the answer Mr. House friend.![]()
Aha, thank you, friend!Hold CTRL and select the items you need. I indicated there that you can take 2 out of 3 items.