How to turn on Pk server V15 flyff

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Jul 17, 2010
Messages
161
Reaction score
2
Hey guys im new to ragezone.. is there someone who can help me turn on my pk server? im having a hard time with this.. :( can someone help me pls? what do i need to change?


Heartbeat 10101
18
pk 1
PKCOST 0
respawn 1
steal 0
GUILDBANK 1
GUILDWAR 1
dropitem_remove 1
SCHOOL 1
GUILDCOMBAT 1
wormon 1
RECOMMEND 1
ARENA 1
SECRETROOM 1
RAINBOWRACE 1




what do i need to change?
 
PK needs to be in capitals. So it should be:

Heartbeat 10101
18
PK 1
PKCOST 0
respawn 1
steal 0
GUILDBANK 1
GUILDWAR 1
dropitem_remove 1
SCHOOL 1
GUILDCOMBAT 1
wormon 1
RECOMMEND 1
ARENA 1
SECRETROOM 1
RAINBOWRACE 1
 
I heard you can comment it out and it shall work. Since flyff was from start made to be PK on all servers.
 
I have another problem >,< I change all the settings and the. The only problem is how come I can't pk still.... Everytime I try to pk someone it always say "pk is unavailable in this area? Does that mean my map is not intended for pk?
 
I have another problem >,< I change all the settings and the. The only problem is how come I can't pk still.... Everytime I try to pk someone it always say "pk is unavailable in this area? Does that mean my map is not intended for pk?
you cant attack someone in town.
 
Back