Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[how to][tutorial] Blessed release set up guide

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did you changed something to the source?
If so roll back and check again. If not do an debug. also make sure the resource files are the same on source/server/client sided

bea

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TOTOY try this download u and install ->

also u nid download MSQL enjoy T0T0Y

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks bea are you sure this is work the original

Visual Studio 2003:

almost 3gb hmppp please guys help me find vs 2003 small size like 1gb+ full please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me to i want blessed client wahaha i finish at all sir raventh1984 can u share your database also crack neuz so hard find installer vs 2003 i see all 3GB is its a normal :(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All is much helpful but i cant download the last repatchs :( upload the web sites pls thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HI

can you pleas reupload the rain flyff files ?

thanks

HI

thanks

HI

can you pleas reupload the rain flyff files ? pleas send me a mail robbe.hoskens@gmail.com
because i dont understand the source files

thanks

HI

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, first of all I thank the communities of ragezone to have a lot of people able and willing to help.
ok, my problem is very different to that posted it, follow the guide goes step, database ok, ok ODBC, files ok, overall everything is fine, but when entering my server I get the home screen logearme to writing my id and pass give ok and I get to the selection of the server, give it to enter and I get to the character creation. there came up perfectly, the problem itself is that in the moment you step the cursor on the screen or want to click on any button (either for logearme or for creating characters)the Neuz throws me a sign that you have found errors and needs to close and this is what I found there in my client "error_20130831.txt (2013/8/31 22:30:54 OP: 3295, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0) "
sincerely a week ago I'm trying to fix this and no case, do not know if this error is very difficult or very obvious to solve.
From already thank you very much
ps: my language is Castilian, so use the google, know how to apologize :)

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Make sure youre client has the same files as your /resource folder server sided.
Use merge and copy all the tings to your Client.

World Folder etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was going through the files, at some point download a patch for rain flyff client, but in fact it was not for that download but was a backup of a blessed patch :/
Now the problem is that the patch is not rain flyff online.
Why will? Falls the Neuz to make some button click?
merge.exe executing files would have to create me. res in ResClient not? good or believe anything or no leaves, but I think this bad I'm hacuendo as not understanding where I should run

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi ^_^ who can re-upload the rain flyff client? i back read already T_T link is already dead...

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You could also make your own client. You have the source code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi sir raventh do you mean i dont need the rain flyff client? is there a tutorial to make my own client? source code? you mean i can edit the blessed source w/o the rain client?

i already finished downloading except rainflyff client, ill proceed to the next step installing VS 2003 and MSSQL, T_T currently my OS is win 7 its pain in the butt if the pre requisite of installing VS 2003 is winxp should i really to do it? dual boot T_T

Last edited:
Back