[how to][tutorial] Blessed release set up guide

Neuz got 19 error(s) and 0 warning(s)
LoginServer got 4 error(s) and 0 warning(s)
WorldServer got 19 error(s) and 0 warning(s)

:(:

im gonna take a guess and say when u changed lock neuz in accountserver.cpp and neuzmsgproc.cpp u messed up and added something or deleted something.you should post the errors so that people can better help with the problem.
 
Neuz error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumMassage::CWndColosseumMassage(void)" (??0CWndColosseumMassage@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumEnter(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumEnter@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
the error on neuz
 
Okay I've managed to compile it now.. Last Question:
2012/04/28 17:27:54
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:28000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'MY SQL INSTANCE NAME'.
2012/04/28 17:27:54
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Cannot open database "RANKING_DBF" requested by the login. The login failed.
How to fix this please :D
 
Okay I've managed to compile it now.. Last Question:
2012/04/28 17:27:54
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:28000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'MY SQL INSTANCE NAME'.
2012/04/28 17:27:54
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Cannot open database "RANKING_DBF" requested by the login. The login failed.
How to fix this please :D
so much for reading. i am guilty of this also
 
Last edited:
Okay I've managed to compile it now.. Last Question:
2012/04/28 17:27:54
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:28000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'MY SQL INSTANCE NAME'.
2012/04/28 17:27:54
How to fix this please :D


Look at that bold text, don't be too copy+paste. You need to read sometimes.
Code:
SQLSTATE:28000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Login failed for user [B]'MY SQL INSTANCE NAME'[/B].
 
I'm not sure how much of a problem is this but, I made to the part where I should get to play. I open everything correctly, nothing goes wrong BUT when I double click my Neuz.exe to open the client it just stays white and never loads...
RynoKabbage - [how to][tutorial] Blessed release set up guide - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure how much of a problem is this but, I made to the part where I should get to play. I open everything correctly, nothing goes wrong BUT when I double click my Neuz.exe to open the client it just stays white and never loads...
RynoKabbage - [how to][tutorial] Blessed release set up guide - RaGEZONE Forums

are your using the right neuz? the one from the compiled source? or are you using the one that came with the rain client?
 
i can't extract patchfiles i got a bunch of errors when i tried to extract it help me please...

i think that's why i can't login on game because i didn't extract the patchfiles
 
i can't extract patchfiles i got a bunch of errors when i tried to extract it help me please...

i think that's why i can't login on game because i didn't extract the patchfiles

thats kind of weird tho. i never gotten and errors from extracting files. i would just try again. or you might be able to find other patch files on the net. i have come across a few. or u might even be able to make your own .res files as patchs using merge.exe. but hey im still learning alot so i might be wrong.
 
i got one problem again... when i replace all the files with the extracted file from patchfiles when i start my neuz.exe it just stock up on white screen
 
I can't compile source.
How can I launch neuz.exe which is in RainFlyff without patcher?
I couldn't launch neuz.exe by double clicking neuz.exe and launching Neuz.exe sunkist bat.
What should I do?;(
 
Sir Ryno, can you tell me how to awake the equipments instead of blessing ? Which file I need to edit ? Or maybe I must compile the neuz again ? Sorry for my bad english.
 
Back