Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to unban??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did ban someone i wanna unban since i did use ban account from gm window "ctrl+g"

i put the time 9999 so thats too long how to cancel?

another offtopic qustion how to use pwAdmin??

i have the files but dono what to do with them how to run them ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i did ban someone i wanna unban since i did use ban account from gm window "ctrl+g"

To unban someone, simply put "1" for the seconds. that way they will only be banned for 1 sec.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To unban someone, simply put "1" for the seconds. that way they will only be banned for 1 sec.

dude that is not helping i alrdy said that i did ban account not ban toon and i didnt put 1.. its a long ban... read what i said

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
banning account from GM console cant be be changed only banning player work .... to ban accs better use batgm.
only fix to unban is to clone his toons to a new acc its kinda tricky since you will need to change all his named bound items (esper/boots/helmet/armor/weapon) to the new name

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The person who told you before what to do is correct.

You simply just press ctrl+g and you ban the account using the same id as before, but changing the time to just 1 second.

To find the id you will need to find the file with the user role ids. Something like "report_jd_user_role"

You can both both ids in the list corresponding the name, it's just a 1 second ban and ends instantly.

This does work, I've unbanned people before like this. Can be used on char or account ban in console.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The person who told you before what to do is correct.

You simply just press ctrl+g and you ban the account using the same id as before, but changing the time to just 1 second.

To find the id you will need to find the file with the user role ids. Something like "report_jd_user_role"

You can both both ids in the list corresponding the name, it's just a 1 second ban and ends instantly.

This does work, I've unbanned people before like this. Can be used on char or account ban in console.

ah now i did understand thank u but now i am abit late look here that person did damage my server...
i need someone to help me figure out what happen to mysql and why i cant connect even tho i see ping

http://forum.ragezone.com/f615/help-needed-907199/

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
IF you put a bunch of 9's in GM console you may never get it to unban, its a bug of theengine that if do that sometimes it will not unban

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
actually if you put enough 9's in the ban timer it will automatically convert it into the highest possible time wich is : 2147483647 seconds
never had a problem with it bugging and not letting me unban ppl and our server has been live for a few months now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
IF you put a bunch of 9's in GM console you may never get it to unban, its a bug of theengine that if do that sometimes it will not unban

I've never had this issue. In fact if you put too many 9's on my server it turns into a negative number that will not allow the ban to proceed, and you have to input the number again. So I just ban for 4 years by default. Which is 999999999 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back