• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so basically i need a "step by step" guide on how to umm make my server/website work with no hamachi, as in using my own IP not hamachi's ip i tried some website on how to portforward but itd idnt work XDD so if any one could help me it would be cool. thx :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit your client and your database to your desired Ip. (assuming you know how to).

Type in your router IP address....(aka default gateway IP in the command prompt)
1. Go to Command Prompt, Start-->Search: type in command prompt
a. Look for Default Gateway............<your IP>
2. Type in that IP address in your internet browser.
3. Login to your modem/ router
a.) If you don't know your Login, then your basically screwed. Otherwise (ask your parents or your provider if possible!)
4. Add new connections and add port numbers according to what your server needs to open
5. Then, If I remember correctly (I might be wrong). RIGHT click your Internet Explorer (IE) and click on Internet options, then go to the last tab which should be "advanced".
6. Check the port numbers that you added and hit "apply" and then "ok"
7. Whalla you've port forwarded.

Back