Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How was your New Years?

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mine was Ducking amazing :D:

Had a New Years party with my Moms Boyfriend's friends, a couple people I knew, my brother and my Cousin and some of her friends. My brother and I smoked an ungodly amount of Weed and I drank like 5 cups of Half-Henny / Half-JimBeam Sherbert Punch OHMYGODITWASGOOD. Then we played some Wii while I was stoned and could barely concentrate (Those bastards wouldn't stop laughing while I was trying to be serious :mad:) Then we watched the Ball drop on TV, then the friends left and it was just us an my Cousin and her friends. One of my cousins friends (Her name was Crystal) started coming onto me in the kitchen when I went to get some more to drink. Then after everything else my Mom was really tired and hammered so she and her boyfriend went to bed.. And so did my Cousin and her friends =[ But I got Crystal's number :thumbup: And then my brother and I proceeded to smoke almost all of an Ounce his friend gave him for New Years. (We smoked about 23-25 grams, there's 28 Grams in an ounce)

And today I can barely remember any of it, was hard enough recalling what I just did :D That's what I call a good night. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a hot witch to call :cool:

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had 2 new years party, the 30th and 31st december.

The 30th I went clubbing with my cousins then we met with other friends and 31st just hang out with my family.

Back