[HTML/CSS] Nulllify radio input when checked

Where are they submitting it to?
Do the two options change, or are they always the same two options?

The problem seems simple at face value, so I can only assume there is more to it.
If I were to give a direct answer to you now, I'd say:
Just use an if conditional to swap the option that the user chooses.
PHP:
$option = $_POST['option'];
if ($option == 1) {
  $option = 2;
} elseif ($option == 2) {
  $option = 1;
}
 
Please send us Details and screenshots as soon as possible we really want to see more of this.

Thanks.
 
Well he said HTML, not PHP.

Code:
<input type="radio" name="views" value="gay" /> I'm gay
<input type="radio" name="views" value="gay" /> I'm straight

That would give the same value for both choices.

Why is both of your radio values "gay"?

1 should be "gay"
2 should be "straight"
 
Well he said HTML, not PHP.

Code:
<input type="radio" name="views" value="gay" /> I'm gay
<input type="radio" name="views" value="gay" /> I'm straight

That would give the same value for both choices.

I think he doesn't necessarily want to restrict input to just "gay", but he wants the actual choice to be the opposite of the selection, like so (from what I understand):
Code:
<input type="radio" name="views" value="gay" /> I'm straight
<input type="radio" name="views" value="straight" /> I'm gay
 
Back