Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hurricane Gustav

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hurricane Gustav is expected to make landfall in Louisiana, Northeast Texas, and Mississippi late Sunday into Tuesday.

(I live in Mississippi waah :( pray for me plox ): )

[Current] Gustav Status
Time: 2 pm ET
Wind: 115 mph
Strength: Category 3
Direction: Moving northwest near 17 mph

Photos:
iRock - Hurricane Gustav - RaGEZONE Forums

iRock - Hurricane Gustav - RaGEZONE Forums

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is awesome. Havent seen a typhoon that big before.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who thinks will cause the most damage? Gustav or Fay?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Gustav. Fay has weakened and not so strong now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
good luck mate, i used to live in New orleans and when katrina hit it was like a dang tornado x10 :) Now i live in michigan no hurricanes :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There was a mandatory evacuation in New orleans.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
good luck mate, i used to live in New orleans and when katrina hit it was like a dang tornado x10 :) Now i live in michigan no hurricanes :)

I also live in Michigan. That's what I love about it. There's tornadoes once in a while though.

But good luck to who ever lives in New Orleans. Tomorrow a hurricane is supposed to hit. ._.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gustav. Fay has weakened and not so strong now.

Not really. I was outside in the backyard watching TV and enjoying the breeze from Fay when I was at my grandmothers in Florida last week. (Btw, it's a screened in backyard with screened in pool)

Can Gustav do that? No.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Not really. I was outside in the backyard watching TV and enjoying the breeze from Fay when I was at my grandmothers in Florida last week. (Btw, it's a screened in backyard with screened in pool)

Can Gustav do that? No.

Wait.. what?
Were you trying to say that Fay was weaker than Gustav or something like that? o__O Cuz you asked earlier which one would cause more damage. o.o

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mississippi Queen, If you know what I mean.
Mississippi Queen, she taught me everything.
Way down around Vicksburg, around Louisiana way
Lived a cajun lady, aboard the Mississippi Queen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wait.. what?
Were you trying to say that Fay was weaker than Gustav or something like that? o__O Cuz you asked earlier which one would cause more damage. o.o

I rate hurricanes on how breezy they are when I'm outside. If it's ideal for me to watch television outside, it's more powerful. Gustav hasn't hit Florida yet, so it's not powerful.

My logic makes sense, so duck off.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I find I don't care about things that aren't near me.... But when an earthquake comes, we all dead!

EDIT: BTW, is this hurricane worse, or less worse, than Hurricane Katrina?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Gustav is stronger than katrina and set to do more damage. Katrina was category 3 out of 5 on the scale. Gustav is currently 4 out of 5. Heard on the news its only going to get stronger too.

Gotta love the UK. Not much sun, but at least we dont get earthquakes or hurricanes lol :p Good luck over there.

Back