• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

i can't access my db

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when I install everything and I get to the part where I have to use the navicat, this always appears to me, I already tried to open ports from putty, from the virtual box and nothing remains the same
h6DvSed - i can't access my db - RaGEZONE Forums

help me please

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i disable

On the navicat page, it says that the postgres version must be 7.6 or above, and the one that downloads me says 1.1, I don't know if that has to do with it?

I followed the steps of that video, and now I get this
tmck4JD - i can't access my db - RaGEZONE Forums

I leave you my discord contactYuukiKakeru#0202

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i disable

On the navicat page, it says that the postgres version must be 7.6 or above, and the one that downloads me says 1.1, I don't know if that has to do with it?

I followed the steps of that video, and now I get this
tmck4JD - i can't access my db - RaGEZONE Forums

I leave you my discord contactYuukiKakeru#0202

I got the same problem with last debian version, when I changed that everything works fine.

Attachments

Back