• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I charge you for your personal know how

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I finally got my own private silkroad running (test) on my computer and the next step is to put this running client out to the public.

I already know this is going to be hard as f**k for me but I am dedicated and I have the willpower to do it. Now..

I will charge you if you can help me with...

- setting up my private silkroad on a FTP Server (FileZilla, Apache?) and also

- connect the Gateway for the players on VPS (Virtual Private Server, because I dont want to host it from my home)

- creating all the essential scripts/links within the game config to my website (automatic registration, automatic silk charge from website, buying items from website)

- giving me information how to set up database and pk2 files for changing special stuff like item mall / pet / automatic events etc etc.

I prefer to get screenshots step by step rather than a skype session so I can always rely on it.

I will forward as much data as possible so you can get into it and tell me what to do.

Thank You

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
did you try follow a few tutorial here? if you don't know how to setup i will help you give me your skype

Upvote 0
Back