• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

i crash on shooting star

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i start the skill shooting starr i crash middle of the attack anny one knows how to get this fixed?
i also checked and i also crash on sonic shoote
fixed sonic shooter i thought i fixed it 2nd time the skill and i crash :s

<skill_main id="168" name="skill0168" type="2" multi="0" group="1" dur="0,4500" bfx_dur="5" value_ref="0" bfx_ref="1" intensity="0" element="0" desc="skill_desc0168" icon_id="J_icn_skill168" >
<attribute target="1" max_target="49" reach="8" mreach="1" range="3" range_type="0" >
<code grip_calc="0" anicode="227" fxcode_on="763" fxcode_keep="-1" />
<frame term="75" blendlimit="60" hit_frame="63" firing_frame="63" ani_f="75" local_f="0" />
<effect visual_type="-1" movemethod="0" />
<condition twohand="0" dual="0" onehand="0" bracer="1" exclusive="4" usecase="12480" />
</attribute>
<skill_param exp1="38" exp2="40" >
<power atk="0,18,70,7000" ar="10,100" critrate="0,0" critdmg="0,0" />
<cost ctime="-420,8855" mp="28,252" mpadd="" sp="-1" />
<mission_cost upkeepctime="0" mission_ctime="-420,8855" />
</skill_param>
</skill_main>

i changed the duration to test but no use

sometimes the skil just works and sometimes i crash after few sec

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you tried to copy those lines to the default ones?
I gues its default

it seems that i crash on manny skills

i dont know what i did but i replaced my cabal enc with my backup and everything works again i gues i somehow changed something in there and it broke moste of the stuf :s

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back