Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I fixed it never mind..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay it shows no error ect but when I buy a ticket with a character without being an Admin ect, nothing shows up on how many tickets he has ect.
please help if you can I got team viewer if you can help me that way..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: With my lottery problem on my Rp

Find a better Lottery page, that ones codes are all fucked up not plugged into the db what so ever. So just look for a better lottery page, I'm most positive there is a release in the release section! :thumbup1:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am looking in there but not finding anything :s but I will keep looking

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm not finding anything but I am on w3schools to learn something about coding :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yup hopefully it will teach me how to fix my problem :)

I can't figure it out :S

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Still need help With my lottery problem on my Rp

uhh trying to fix but I am a newb :s

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Unless your a genius, learning a coding language such as PHP wont come in an hour with a few tutorials on w3schools.
Its great that your willing to learn but dont try to run before you can walk...

Maybe you should keep learning PHP and just remove your lottery for now and try again when you know more about PHP? :)

Will

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Unless your a genius, learning a coding language such as PHP wont come in an hour with a few tutorials on w3schools.

Maybe you should keep learning PHP and just remove your lottery for now and try again when you know more about PHP? :)

Will
I see what your say but it all works except the part where it should show you how many tickets you have or who bought and your number, I don't want to delete the lottery.php if it is working.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Will

Hmm, i started out on w3schools with basic HTML, and Java didn't even learn PHP from any tutorials just looked around the Habbo sections on RZ, And learned from the community, and just looking through some CMS's you can basically learn yourself.. Maybe that's just me but who knows? lol

I see what your say but it all works except the part where it should show you how many tickets you have or who bought and your number, I don't want to delete the lottery.php if it is working.
Like i said, it's just the codes aren't plugging into the database.. Or your don't have a lottery.sql or something like that in your db.. Just get a new one, with correct codes and good database, just read the comments and see if they say it's a good release alot of active, smart users, if they comment and thumbs up it is most likely tested and working. :thumbup1:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you know any good working ones because I looked and I am not finding anything :s and can you help me plug it into the database/get the sql?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you know any good working ones because I looked and I am not finding anything :s and can you help me plug it into the database/get the sql?
Not off the top of my head.. But not right now i'm busy.. Sorry.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I got the cms_lottery thing now all I need now is it to show up on my webpage can you just tell me how to do that? :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well i really don't even know what the problem is, post your topstats.php file here, so me and others can take a look at it, or your topstats like the codes so just right click > edit with notepad ++ > and then copy and paste that here. So we can look at it. :thumbup:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

its not my topstats lol its my current tickets won't show that John-tuna bought a ticket and his numbers are 2573..

Upvote 0
Back