Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

i got a few questions...

Reaction score
first of who the fuck is Staff and where does he/she get off banning all these people? tell me who you are and what you have done for this community so i can either say fuck you and know ur role or well done good job, from what i can see, you havent done a damn thing and the ppl you have been banning have done EVERYTHING for this server!! i mean fuck im willing to bet if it wasnt these ppl that u beefing with then there wouldnt be a server!!

also who has been dissing me sic? i cant find the threads

btw if i get banned for this post there is gonna be WAR trust me, no matter what has happened in the past i have the respect of these ppl, (i mean this as no offence gohan) if you look back through all the posts from times past, gohan acted like a complete twat and i wouldnt take it and the whole community railled behind me!

mental if this staff is being a twat then i think he/she is more trouble than worth (unless he/she is a host but even then we shouldnt have to put up with this shit)

Last edited:
It's Athena

She A Jolly Spiffing Young Pillock And The Reason I Am Talking In Ye Olde English Is Because I Promised To Be Polite.

DonTonberry, DonTonberryII, DonTonberryIII, DonTonberryIV, DonTonberryV, DonTonberryVIII, QuitWithTheBan, StopBanMe, DTB-Part2

Makaveli said:
and neo im surprised ur dissmissin ur friends like this!!!
scuse meh? i'm not saying they did anything wrong
hell i dont even know what happened these past few days, that's why i cant judge... i just dont know...
all i'm saying is you're being silly, IF they did something wrong they should be treated like anyone else that did the same thing wrong, not any better o.O hell if i started spamming/flaming/making racist comments i should be banned...

NeoSparky said:
scuse meh? i'm not saying they did anything wrong
hell i dont even know what happened these past few days, that's why i cant judge... i just dont know...
all i'm saying is you're being silly, IF they did something wrong they should be treated like anyone else that did the same thing wrong, not any better o.O hell if i started spamming/flaming/making racist comments i should be banned...
your missing the point hun, i wanna know why she has this power in the first place, and i personally think shes being a bit power mad, dishing out bans like no1 ones buisness, now all this is beggining to annoy me so can you plz just tell me why she has this power and what she did to deserve it, thats all i wanna know

The people who got banned weren't innocent, they broke the rules.

If the bans were right or not, no idea, many topics were deleted and i haven't seen them.

In any case Maka, don't say Neo turned her back to you guys, she didn't, but she wasn't around, and she couldn't of done anything about it either.

Makaveli said:
your missing the point hun, i wanna know why she has this power in the first place, and i personally think shes being a bit power mad, dishing out bans like no1 ones buisness, now all this is beggining to annoy me so can you plz just tell me why she has this power and what she did to deserve it, thats all i wanna know
as far as i know mental's the one modding people here, why dont you ask him :)

GohanSSJ said:
The people who got banned weren't innocent, they broke the rules.

If the bans were right or not, no idea, many topics were deleted and i haven't seen them.

In any case Maka, don't say Neo turned her back to you guys, she didn't, but she wasn't around, and she couldn't of done anything about it either.

Don't You Lock This Thread :tp:

Back