Hello there.
I read many threads in this forum. each i setup a server and get it working with no errors, i start looking for client then this is the big issue I try each client region and i endup with erros starting from the bin32 and ending on selecting a server list. some of clients when i select server nothing happens i cant go to race select.
what im looking for, a working server files with client (1.9 or 2.5 or 2.7 or 2.8 or 3.0), please if any one tested out these version both server and client please drop it here. I spent hours and hours to make one server running just for a good start then i will start learning . your help is much appreciated.
I read many threads in this forum. each i setup a server and get it working with no errors, i start looking for client then this is the big issue I try each client region and i endup with erros starting from the bin32 and ending on selecting a server list. some of clients when i select server nothing happens i cant go to race select.
what im looking for, a working server files with client (1.9 or 2.5 or 2.7 or 2.8 or 3.0), please if any one tested out these version both server and client please drop it here. I spent hours and hours to make one server running just for a good start then i will start learning . your help is much appreciated.

