Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

i hate evo... old rose server install guide coming out soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there.. I love the Rose Evo client install guide.. very well made. and works great.. only problem is.. i hate Evo.. and after playing on it for a couple (10+) hours.. i really hate the cleric skills... mage skills and well the whole skill tree for all classes... so i was wondering.. are you puting up a regular rose guide anytime soon.. ?

instead of relying on guides try to set the iRose server up yourself its not that hard its almost the same set up as evo from what i have seen

antie its not thateasy to set up a irose server by ur self and its not the same exes they was diffrent but proffesional made them similar to evo so thats why and the database used to be very confusing but he made it similar to evo database.

yes but dont i need the server files or can i use the files from Ruff-rose and place them in the server files basicly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back